Social media marketing sites have been around for quite some time now, with LinkedIn being launched back in May 2003. Things have developed rapidly since then, with sites like Facebook and Twitter becoming part of the culture while others maybe didn’t fare so well. Ping and MySpace spring to mind!
As consumers and businesses have moved forward so have the social media sites and staying on top of all the changes can be difficult. Features get added, removed and sometimes just hidden. For example, did you know that you can tag up to 10 people in a photo on Twitter and those tags don’t count against your 140 characters? How about the ability to save posts on Facebook to read later or downloading a list of your connections from LinkedIn?
All these hidden social media features and more are covered in this handy infographic. (Please ignore the feature regarding Google+ as Circle sharing was switched off in May 2015.)
If you can think of any more then please drop a comment down below.
Click To Enlarge
Latest posts by Nick Rink (see all)
- Smart Guide to Twitter Lists for Local Business - November 18, 2015
- How to verify your local business page on Facebook - November 4, 2015
- 2 Tips for Social Media Success - September 14, 2015
- Useful Social Media Features You Should Know - July 22, 2015
- Google Chat Button lets you Connect Direct with Local Consumers - February 26, 2015